17 Feb 2013

BAR BOULUD

Bar Boulud puts a smile on my face every time I go; an über chic lively Knightsbridge hotspot which has an unmistakable cool vibe with its always dynamic and trendy crowd. Reservations are highly recommended but on my last visit it was only two of us and we managed to grab a seat at the charcuterie bar for a quick bite. Even though Bar Boulud is labeled as a French restaurant and has many mouth watering French delicacies I tend to usually opt for the Yankee burger every time I go; and that is because the burger is to die for! It has to be one of my favorite burgers in London. The burger is old school and has no special sauces or condiments; cooked medium, every bite is a reminder as to why I love meat and why I will never be a vegetarian. The burger is served in a sesame bun which is just slightly toasted so that the bun is warm yet soft; the bun itself is actually really good and I rarely comment on hamburger buns, it’s usually only the meat but this bun is worth the mention! I ordered the burger with a side of hand cut French fries which were also just delicious: light, golden and crispy. What I also like about the burger is its manageable size; I usually hate burgers that are just so big that I struggle to handle them. It’s easy to eat and just hits the spot without making me uncomfortably full. I would recommend Bar Boulud for any time of day as its varied menu options and always busy dining room make it ideal for a quick power lunch or a night out in London. 






























66 Knightsbridge  London, Belgravia, UK SW1X 7, United Kingdom

 
Bar Boulud on Urbanspoon