24 May 2013


When it comes to quality chocolate, Godiva is always a good choice. I have long been a fan of Godiva’s chocolates, truffles, chocolate dipped strawberries and of course their legendary iced cold chocolate milkshakes! It then comes as no surprise that Café Godiva is a chocoholics dream and a dentist’s nightmare. The café, which is located on the second floor in Harrods, serves delicious desserts that are ideal when browsing through Harrods and in need of a quick Chocó – pick me up. It was a Saturday afternoon, and after an exhausting shopping spree I was feeling a bit peckish and stopped at the chocolate bar for a quick snack. To refresh myself I had a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice alongside a chocolate crepe with bananas and strawberries, while my friend ordered a cappuccino and a slice of the Godiva Milk Chocolate Sin Cake. The crepe, which was naturally served with Godiva milk chocolate, was really yummy and managed to give me the energy I needed. The Sin Cake was as exactly as it sounds; sinful! It is a glazed chocolate cake with rich chocolate ganache and a silky milk chocolate mousse accompanied by a warm Godiva chocolate sauce; it is rich, moist, decadent and delicious. Café Godiva isn’t cheap (it’s in Harrods!) but if you really love chocolate then you should pay this place a visit as it’s worth both the price and the queue.



87-135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7XL


Cafe Godiva at Harrods on Urbanspoon